background

July 24, 2012

Jack Sings his Favorite Songs...or at least some of them

Jack has been singing all summer.  So we thought we'd try to capture him singing some of his songs.  I'll put them in order from earliest to most recent.

May 23, 2012
Jack singing "Itsy, Bitsy, Spider" and "Jesus Loves Me".  I video taped this with the camera flipped so that we could see what was being filmed.  I was trying to get out of the way of the camera but Jack just followed me.



May 29, 2012
"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"  At the time this was Jack's favorite show.  Ben likes to laugh because Jack holds his hand and points up when he hits a higher note.


Real Lyrics
"It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside, it's fun inside...M I C K E Y   M O U S E, that's me!"


June 21, 2012
"Hickory Dickory Dock"  I have never sung this song to him but I think Ben had a few times.  It just surprised me when he started "singing" it.



July 15, 2012
"Aggie War Hymn"  S of today (August 22) Jack can sing almost the whole song.  



July 23, 2012
"Jesus Loves Me"



July 24,2012
"ABC Song"



No comments:

Post a Comment