background

October 13, 2012

Kyle at 1 Month

In the beginning, Kyle was a much easier baby than Jack.  He seemed to sleep all the time.  I didn't know what to do.  Jack was awake all the time from the get go.  But, I'm not complaining.  It's nice.  Kyle is also more content when he is awake.

Some stats:
Weight - 11 pounds
Height - 22.5 inches

We took many stroller rides the first few weeks of Kyle's life which he enjoyed and mostly slept through.

We were working to get him on a 7, 10, 1, 4, 7 eating schedule.  Ben would feed him around midnight and then I would feed somewhere between 2:30 and 4am.  Just depends on when he woke up.

I found this picture that I had taken at the hospital.  Ben looks a lot more rested than he did in the hospital with Jack.


2 days old and sitting in his bouncy seat...we'll see if he actually takes to the pacifier or just uses it until he finds his thumb.  For now, the wubanub is his favorite thing to help him fall asleep at nap time.


First bath...he was so calm.  I had the water in the sink running the whole time.  So, with the pacifier and noise he just enjoyed laying there.


 "Playing" on his mat.  Jack loves to give Kyle kisses and hand him toys while he is playing on the floor.


I took this picture because he just looked so cute.  Legs still in a frog position.


I love this sleepy wrap.  We drop Jack off at preschool then head over to the store.  I am able to take Kyle out of the car still asleep, put him in the sleepy wrap and he sleeps while I shop.  He stays asleep the whole time and sometimes that is 45 minutes.  Then I let one of the workers take my groceries to the car and load my car while I unwrap him and put him back in his carseat still asleep.  It has been great.


Tessa and Claire came by one day and got to hold Kyle.
Tessa

Claire

Kyle's first real bath.  He loved it.  You'll see in the next picture that for the first month, we gave Kyle and Jack a bath at the same time.




Big brother loves holding baby Kyle.  He asks to hold him almost everyday.

This video is of Kyle rolling from tummy to back at 3 weeks and 3 days old.  This was the exact time that Jack rolled from tummy to back.  (I looked in his baby book)  He did this about 3 times on this day, 2 of which were before this video was taken and by then Kyle was tired and was fussy.


 Kyle did not bring as much luck to the Rangers as Jack did.  The first two years of Jack's life the Rangers were American League Champions.  This year they almost made it to the playoffs but fizzled out in the end.


So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment